周传雄中文论坛

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-10 11:10:32 | 显示全部楼层
Finally downloaded the new MSN messenger........sighs.........haven't used for years cuz no pt using it and i forgot the password..so unable to log in.............i've just created a new acct and called my friends to see if they still using it or not............surprisedly 3 out 3 so far gave me the same answer...."FORGOT the password!!" sighs...... means no way i can test the messenger at the moment............  sighs......

i am so dumb just like a pig dont know how to utilize and access electronic related so hi-tech...........shame on me for living in a so called technology advanced country!!!!!  

was trying to use the blackberry to try out unfortunately sucks!!!  have to "jump river" for sure!!!! damn!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-10 11:16:19 | 显示全部楼层
Stupid Samantha is TRULY MADLY DEEPLY DUMB!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-10 11:20:15 | 显示全部楼层
Samantha u SUCK!!!!!!!

Such a DUMB AS!!!!!

HATE MYSELF!!!!!WHY SO DUMB!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-10 11:32:47 | 显示全部楼层
nth i can do to help out NOTHING!! instead just sit here crying like a pig, useless!!!!!!

she's sad, nth i can do just crying along and bsing!!
she's mad and sad,nth i can do just sitting here puzzling like a freaking zambie!!!!
they need help, nth i can do just crying along like a retard!!!!

GOD BLESS 'EM ALL!!~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-10 13:16:44 | 显示全部楼层
It's time for Samantha to go back to reality!!  I feel so bad cuz for all those times I've trying my very best to fit in,  have put so much efforts.... at the beginning tried so hard to learn to input chinese, have tried to send joys and laughters, wish someone would accept me and appreciate me for who I am , but i was wrong!!!!  Oh well,  Deep down I was just like a clown, a stupid, foolish clown to you all!!!  Eventually the clown needs to leave after the curtain has shut down.......

Thinking back to all those times I've spent physically and emotionally, all those late night I've stayed up here........what for.........!!!.for what  i've seen and felt it's meaningless............ It's only a dream.......it's time to wake up and get back to reality..............

Eventually after all those time, in the end here I am, still get isolated.................dont know why my tears are running out by typing all those words......but it's time to go!

Sincerely thank you to the one who cares about me......i know it' might be only YOU maybe!!

I quit!!!! wish u all the best!! I still will love and support Steve Chou no matter what.........
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-10 20:43:29 | 显示全部楼层

回复 170楼 Sammi0128 的帖子

oh no, dont quit, gal, i just have the nightmare a couple days ago, as u said, just past and i will never recall it again.   whatever happened here u still the one who understand me well, we hv same thoughts same languages right?  we can share everythings secretly, laugh in same way.....
we stay here for what? nothing but LO C!!!  
im sorry for my sorrow, tt influence you badly...gal let's stand and fight, no more tears but laughter!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-10 21:21:43 | 显示全部楼层
怎麽会这样。。。。。[tsj11] [tsj11]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-11 00:59:04 | 显示全部楼层
[yct30] 这帖子俺前一段时间没看~~~~~

[yct2] 好长~~~

总之一切向前看啦~~~当当当~~~[yct5]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-17 08:30:26 | 显示全部楼层
自從08/10我沒有來論壇報到。。。。我懺悔。。。。我有罪。。。。罪過。。。罪過。。。。[yct11] [yct11]

我有苦衷。。。。是一個小小的誤會。。。。實在太幼稚啦。。。。。。現在我不想再多解釋了。。。。因爲我回來了。。。。。不好意思。。。。令到真心對我好的人差一點遺棄我。。。。是我的錯。。。原諒我吧。。。。我不會再這樣了。。。。。SORRY!![yct16] [yct16]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-17 08:32:35 | 显示全部楼层
[yct27] 莎莎女王~~好几天没见了~~~早上好[yct24]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-17 08:36:25 | 显示全部楼层

回复 175楼 ronaldoghgq 的帖子

嗯嗯!!大坑終于肯“浦頭”啦。。。。。真的好久不見哦。。。。還好嗎!?[yct27]

我都好想念論壇天堂不僅這是我的第2個家哦。。。[yct32] [yct32]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-17 08:40:04 | 显示全部楼层

回复 176楼 Sammi0128 的帖子

阿莎~~~
终于回来了~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-17 08:45:55 | 显示全部楼层

回复 177楼 杯水车薪 的帖子

杯杯。。。我好MISS你哦。。。來抱抱。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-17 10:50:30 | 显示全部楼层
今天回到家我感覺好心滿意足的。。。。因爲今天做了一件非常有意義的事。。好開心。。人間真的有情。。。感恩。。。

雖然天氣好熱。。。熱死人的。。。感覺差不多100多度。。。。。曬得好黑。。。現在手都痛痛的。。。不過我覺得好值得。。。。

特別請了一天假。。。在唐人街上拿著大大的箱子。。走來走去的。。。來來回回的。。重復的呼喚和感謝有心人。。。這種感覺似曾相識的。。。又一次回來了。。。令我回想到之前的911。海嘯,Katrina,0512地震, 都有參加過非常深刻的經歷,汗一直在流。。滿臉都是。。難看死。。不過3721的不理會人家怎麽看我。。不過這一次是特別難受因爲天氣的問題。。。太悶熱。。。。喝了6,7瓶水。。。回到家裏不想吃飯。。。。。還好啦。。。就當減肥啦吧。。。。呵呵。。。。

剛巧我的同事見到我就説“你原來跑來這裡呀。。幹嗎搞到這麽難看啦。。看你曬到很像黑鬼。。。真不明白你好好的在OFFICE有空調涼。。你就請假來折磨自己。。。你昨天不是已經捐了血啦嘛。。。這麽偉大幹嗎啦 苯死人啦你。。。。”我聼了好氣。。就罵她。。。“你不要理我在做什麽啦。。。不關你的事。。如果你捐錢就歡迎你。。如果不就麻煩走開好嘛。。。”氣死我啦。。。。 像她這麽自私的人不配活在世上。。。。*&^%$##&^*@@*&....

今天真的遇見好多有心人。。。。不止是我們自己華人來捐錢。。。還有好多老外遊客。。。一點都不自私在錢包裏拿出一張一張的鈔票投進箱子裏。。。。好感動。。。。最令我最感動流淚的是一位13,14 嵗的小妹妹。。。她竟然把她媽媽給她準備拿來買衣服的零用錢捐了出來。。。80塊美元。。。。我説了好多聲謝謝。。她就説“無所謂啦。。我還有好多衣服啦。。。不用買新的來上學啦。。。那些人在臺灣連衣服都沒得穿呢。。。”我聼了流落淚。。。真想不到這麽小年紀的妹妹都這麽菩薩心腸的。。。。太感動啦。。。。 真是人間有情。。。如果每一個人都像小妹妹一樣無私的肯捐出一點點心意出來幫忙。。。。可能單靠一個的力量是好小但是全加起來就不一樣啦。。。。所謂有錢出錢,有力出力。。。。人間有情。。。。
施比受更有福。。。。。

Samantha在這裡感謝所有今天有捐錢的人。。。。願主祝福他們。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-17 11:08:43 | 显示全部楼层
我滴美人~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

• 联系我们
  • admin@hasayake.cn
  • 微博@周传雄全球后援会

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|周传雄中文论坛 ( 鲁ICP备08007648号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 06:16 , Processed in 0.068612 second(s), 19 queries .